Internet Allstars 2011 Internet Allstars 2011

LOL SO TRUE!!!

I'm not sure about the rest but captain falcon joke is really old school. However, I wanted to see more out of this movie......its kinda short.

Katan Katan

...................................wow

This one the best animations that I've seen so far in newgrounds. I like everything..................EVERYTHIN G!!! The animation sequence was so clean. How do u do that? Anyway, please make more because I truly like ur work. Good job.

Beer Run! Beer Run!

Nice Movie

this movie is amazing. It's short, spicy and it goes straight to the point which is a very good thing.

Sonic 1 - The Final Zone Piano Sonic 1 - The Final Zone Piano

Cool vibes

Its sounds more dramatic than the original. The piano definitely did some work in this tune. Good Job.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Ah! Great to hear that. :) Yeah, amazing what a different set of instruments can do for a song, eh? Thank you very much for the excellent review and I'm glad you loved this track!

Sonic- Spring Yard Zone Piano Sonic- Spring Yard Zone Piano

Rocking to the beat, >_<!!

This is so groovy. Sweetness!!!!!

DrMackFoxx responds:

Cool! I actually thought this track would not be very successful. Thank you very much for another excellent review!

Sonic- Marble Zone Piano Sonic- Marble Zone Piano

Nice

This brings me way back. Running through ruins, jumping over lavas, beating Dr Robotnik to a pulp. I really like this music, keep it up.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Well, I am certainly going to try and make more of these Sonic piano arrangements. :) Thank you very much for the review!